So, do I need a different document for each standard?
No. You can use one document to demonstrate your achievement of more than one standard – for example, your planning for a session could show:
• Standard 17 (your contribution to planning),
• Standard 18 (how you planned what you will do yourself),
• Standard 21 (what resources you planned and prepared and why they are appropriate),
• Standard 13 (your knowledge of the curriculum),
• Standard 14 (your knowledge of suitable objectives and activities to implement the curriculum) and
• Standard 10 (how you are using your area(s) of expertise to support children and young people).